Brown Bread Sounds Dead
- Remove all dust and grease with a cloth of
white spirit or thinners.
- Cut Brown Bread into small pieces that
will fit into the offending panel to be deadened.
- Brown Bread is more pliable if heated with
a hairdryer or heat gun. BEWARE! Brown Bread gets hot!
- Apply an initial layer of Brown Bread to
the offending panel.
- For best results apply a second layer, by
applying the second layer of Brown Bread, you obtain up to three times
the deadening effect of that of just one layer.
- Brown Bread can also be used to deaden
Bass Boxes. For best results apply to speaker baffle box.